Saturday, November 22, 2008

Before and After........

Before
After...u can click to enlarge

Just thought I'd post a quick before and after of the new paint color in my living room. Although Jennifer's Photo can't be beat with my old digital, I did my best....Maybe Santa will see this and get me a new camera for Xmas...hint hint. I'm open to suggestions on which Digital to buy.... oops.. I mean ask Santa for...so I'm countin on my Blogggin Buddies for some input. By the way the old paint was the green...Behr Light Lichen. The new is Ralph lauren's Sisal.
New additions on my Website, Take a look.

9 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Cheryl, what a difference that new color makes in your living room. I absolutely love it.

I highly recommend the Cannon Rebel XT. I bought mine less than a year ago, and I love the high quality photos it brings.

oxox
Jennifer

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You have such awesome style!! Love the new paint color, but then again loved the old as well. Please check out my new online shop.

The Pampered World said...

The new color looks great. The other one did too, but this one is much better. :-)

One Shabby Old House said...

Hi Cheryl,
I love the new color. Your room looks beautiful!
Becky

Unknown said...

looks great. the window looks so pretty too. I kinda like it without the side curtain. mishelle

cottage farm villa said...

That's why you haven't posted in a week ~ you've been busy painting! Looks beautiful.....and I am going to be watching for camera suggestions as well...cuz mine is so outdated at 2 pixel! Hope Santa is good to you! Stop by and say "hey" ~ Cheryl

Jean said...

Cheryl, your room would be beautiful no matter what color you used. I really do love your new color. I just want to move in and be inspired some more, Okay? Have a great weekend.
Jean in Virginia

trash talk said...

What an absolutely peaceful room. I love, love, love the sisal color. I could just melt. Debbie

Debra Hall said...

Missed you today girlie! When I stepped inside your front door I couldn't believe how amazing it looked and so complimented all of your treasures and I thought it looked great before!! Aaaand....I think if you sit on cute Santa's lap and remind him what "a good girl you have been" all year you won't have any problem getting what you want! tee hee:) see u bright and early......Debra