Monday, November 30, 2009

My Home Office Redo...Part 2?

Welcome to my Office
Amazing how you can decorate a room just by pulling from other rooms. This slipcovered chair was one of the four I had in my living room. The view as you enter my room.

I love Old Leather Bibles and Photo Albums

Paper Whites to fill the room with the scent of paradise



I could never part with my magazine stand.

My favorite Chromolithograph of Sweet Birds

Love that little utility Stool,
Hope you enjoyed the tour, better get the Christmas decorations up now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks beautiful. So peaceful and serene.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I think that you reached inside my brain and pulled out all those beautiful ideas for your home office........If I could have one just like yours then I would be a
very happy girl!
Absolutely stunningly beautiful!

trash talk said...

Hello, my name is Debbie and you are????? Cheryl, I am just funning you...you have been missed. But what a way to make a comeback. Wow...your office is beautiful, not that I'm really surprised. Everything you do is always over-the-top beautiful.
Debbie

LillyB said...

Wow!! It is beautiful!! Just beautiful!!

Mindy said...

Ok. I am seeing why I have missed you! Wonderful ideas, beautifully executed and nice bragging photos to boot! Love it all! The corner locker looking piece has me intrigued. ~Mindy

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

WOW~~~ Part 1 and 2 were so beautiful! Just what I needed to get me motivated to do some nesting in my home. I just love your home it is so peaceful.
Blessing,
Ginger

Sharon@Sharon at Home said...

Beautiful ,... pretty and practical

Rosemary said...

Beautiful Cheryl!!
Rosemary

Deb said...

Beautiful room Cheryl! Love your magazine stand & gorgeous "Sweet birds" chromolithograph.