Monday, November 30, 2009

My Home Office Redo...Part 2?

Welcome to my Office
Amazing how you can decorate a room just by pulling from other rooms. This slipcovered chair was one of the four I had in my living room. The view as you enter my room.

I love Old Leather Bibles and Photo Albums

Paper Whites to fill the room with the scent of paradise



I could never part with my magazine stand.

My favorite Chromolithograph of Sweet Birds

Love that little utility Stool,
Hope you enjoyed the tour, better get the Christmas decorations up now.

9 comments:

alittlefrenchloven said...

Everything looks beautiful. So peaceful and serene.

sissie said...

I think that you reached inside my brain and pulled out all those beautiful ideas for your home office........If I could have one just like yours then I would be a
very happy girl!
Absolutely stunningly beautiful!

trash talk said...

Hello, my name is Debbie and you are????? Cheryl, I am just funning you...you have been missed. But what a way to make a comeback. Wow...your office is beautiful, not that I'm really surprised. Everything you do is always over-the-top beautiful.
Debbie

LillyB said...

Wow!! It is beautiful!! Just beautiful!!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Ok. I am seeing why I have missed you! Wonderful ideas, beautifully executed and nice bragging photos to boot! Love it all! The corner locker looking piece has me intrigued. ~Mindy

Ginger said...

WOW~~~ Part 1 and 2 were so beautiful! Just what I needed to get me motivated to do some nesting in my home. I just love your home it is so peaceful.
Blessing,
Ginger

Sharon said...

Beautiful ,... pretty and practical

Rosemary said...

Beautiful Cheryl!!
Rosemary

Deb said...

Beautiful room Cheryl! Love your magazine stand & gorgeous "Sweet birds" chromolithograph.